- September 18, 2018
- Keynote Speakers is updated.
- September 10, 2018
- Instructions for Authors is updated.
- August 30, 2018
- Keynote Speakers is available.
- August 24, 2018
- Call for Tutorials is available.
- August 20, 2018
- Innovation Themes, Track Structure, Track Chairs, Instructions for Authors and IEEE CrossCheck is available.
- August 17, 2018
- Call for Live Demo and Call for Special Sessions is available.
- June 27, 2018
- Official Web site opened.
The IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS) is the world's premier networking forum for leading researchers in the highly active fields of theory, design and implementation of circuits and systems. ISCAS is the flagship conference of the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society. ISCAS 2019 will be held in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan from May 26 to 29, 2019. ISCAS 2019 will have a special focus on Circuits and Systems for Sustainable Society in Harmony with Nature, and seeks to address multidisciplinary challenges in circuits and systems. The symposium will include oral and poster sessions, live demonstrations, tutorials given by experts on state-of-the-art topics, and special sessions, with the aim of complementing the regular program with emerging topics of particular interest to the circuits and systems community.
- Management Co-Chair
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology
N-14, W-9, Kita-ku
Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0814, Japan
c/o Kinki Nippon Tourist Hokkaido Co., Ltd.
Hokkaido DM Branch
N-3, W-2, Chuo-ku
Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0003, Japan